Dear Valued Customers,
China Customs will implement the new China Customs Advance Manifest (CCAM) system effective from 28th of June 2014. All shipments with destination Shanghai en Xiamen are under the 24-hour CCAM rule prior to loading on board of the foreign loading port.
Please find the main data and formatting requirements of the manifest.
- Shipper’s name and full address including phone and fax numbers
- Consignee’s name and full address including phone and fax numbers
- Notify Party name and full address including phone and fax numbers
- Container number and seal
- Total Gross weight, Total number of packages, Type of packages
- Full cargo Description including H.S. code
The failure to meet the requirement of the China customs, might cause "DNL/DNU" notice (Don Not Load / Do Not Unload) from the customs and negative effects in the further import process of China customs clearance and customs release. Reason why we kindly request you to follow requirements of the China customs with respect to new closing dates/times imposed as a result from this.
Closing dates :
- Documentation cut off : 3 working days prior ETA vessel.
- Container cut off : 2 working days prior ETA of vessel (general cargo) / 1 working day for special cargo (DG / reefer).
An Advanced Manifest submission Fee (AMS) of USD 30.00/BL and Advance Manifest Amendment Fee (AMA) of USD 40.00/BL will be implemented as from June, 28th 2014, prepaid from the cargo receiving.
Please also note similar procedure is expected to be implemented in (nearby) future for other P.R. China ports.